- Enable on desktop - you can enable or disable the widget on desktop devices.
- Enable on mobile - you can enable or disable the widget on mobile devices (including phones and tablets).
- Sandbox mode - you can use this mode for troubleshooting and testing. In this mode, the widget will be visible for allowed IP addresses only.
- Always display widget - if this option is enabled, the widget will always will be visible. If you disable this option you will see the scheduler that you can use to set the day and time when the item should be visible.
- Enable widget on pages - you can specify on which pages of your site the widget should be displayed.
- Disable widget on pages - you can specify on which pages of your site the widget should not be displayed.
- Delay plugin initialization - delay JS plugin initialization for X milliseconds. 0 means immediate plugin initialization without delay.
- Custom Font - using this option you can set the font for the whole widget globally.
- Custom CSS - you can write custom CSS rules for the widget if you have some collisions with your site's CSS rules. Be careful, you can break the display of a widget or site.